論文リスト : List of Papers (2012. 2. 28)
Some are availabe in the form of pdf files
"Spectral geometry of Kaehler submanifolds of a complex
projective space", J. Math. Soc. Japan 38(1986), pp453-472.
"Einstein parallel Kaehler submanifolds in a complex
projective space", Tokyo J. Math. 9(1986), pp335-340.
- "Spectral geometry of compact Hermitian symmetric submanifolds",
Math. Z. 192
- "Bi-order real hypersurfaces in a complex projective
space", Kodai Math. J. 10(1987), pp182-196.
- "Compact Kaehler manifolds and the eigenvalues of the
Laplacian", Colloquim. Math. LVI(1988), pp341-349.
"Minimal immersions of Kaehler manifolds into complex
space forms", Tokyo J. Math. 10
"Stable harmonic maps from Riemann surfaces to compact
Hermitian symmetric spaces"(with Y. Ohnita),
Tokyo J. Math.
- "Pluriharmonic maps and minimal immersions of Kaehler
manifolds", J. London Math. Soc. 37(1988), pp375-384.
- "Holomorphicity of certain stable harmonic maps and minimal
immersions", Proc. London Math. Soc. 57(1988), pp577-598.
- "Real hypersurfaces of a complex projective space
in terms of holomorphic distribution"
(with S. Maeda),
Tsukuba J. Math. 14(1990), pp39-52.
- "Surfaces with constant Kaehler angle all of
whose geodesics are circles in a complex space forms"
(with S. Maeda),
Tokyo J. Math. 13(1990), pp341-351.
- "Stability, complex-analyticity and constancy of pluriharmonic
maps from compact Kaehler manifolds"
(with Y. Ohnita), Math. Z. 205(1990), pp629-644.
- "Complex-analyticity of pluriharmonic maps and their
constructions"(with Y. Ohnita), Prospects in Complex Geometry
(Proceedings at Katata/Kyoto, 1989, edited by J. Noguchi and T.
Lect. Notes in Math. 1468(1991), Springer-Verlag, pp371-407.
"On slant immersions into K\"ahler manifolds"
(with S. Maeda and Y. Ohnita), Kodai Math. J. 16(1993),
"Classification of pluriharmonic maps from compact
complex manifolds with positive first Chern class into complex
Grassmann manifolds", Tohoku Math. J. 46(1994),
- "Harmonic maps from a two-torus into a complex
Grassmann manifold", International J. Math. 6(1995), pp447-459.
"Circles in a complex projective space"
(with T. Adachi and S. Maeda), Osaka J. Math. 32(1995),
"Harmonic tori in quaternionic projective
3-spaces", Proc. American Math. Soc. 125(1997), pp275-285.
"Simpleness and closedness of circles in
compact Hermitian symmetric space",
(with T. Adachi and S. Maeda), Tsukuba J. Math. 24(2000),pp1-13.
- "Harmonic maps of finite type into generalized flag manifolds
and twistor fibrations" (with Y. Ohnita),"Differential Geometry and
Integrable Systems"(a conference on Integrable Systems in Differential
Geometry, Univ. of Tokyo, Japan July,pp17-21, 2000),
Contemporary Mathematics 308, pp245-270(2002), American Math. Soc. .
"Geometry of ordinary helices in a complex projective space"
(with T. Adachi and S. Maeda), Hokkaido Math. J. 33(2004),
- "Construction of almost complex 2-tori of type (III) in the
nearly Kaehler 6-sphere"(with H. Hashimoto and T. Taniguchi),
Differentail Geometry and its Applications 21(2004),pp127-145.
- "Ruled real hypersurfaces in a nonflat quaternionic
space form"(with T. Adachi and S. Maeda), Monatshefte fur Mathematik
- "Schur's Lemma for Kaehler manifolds"(with T. Adachi and S.
Maeda), Archiv der Math.(Basel) 90 (2008), No.2,pp163-172.
- "Characterization of parallel isometric immersions of space forms
into space forms
in the class of isotropic immersions"(with S. Maeda),
Canadian J. Math.61 (2009), No.3, pp641-655.
- "A homogeneous submanifold with nonzero parallel
mean curvature vector in Euclidean sphere"(with S. Maeda),
9-pages, J. of Geometry 102 (2011), pp123-131.
- "Minimal surfaces in the anti-de Sitter spacetime"
(with T. Ichiyama), Proceedings of the International
Workshop in honor of S. Maeda's 60th birthday, "Differential geometry
of submanifolds and its related topics", S. Maeda,
Y. Ohnita and Q-M Cheng (Editors),pp32-43,2013,
- "Geometry of linear and angular momenta of N-particles in the
Riemannian space forms and de Sitter space"(with T. Taniguchi),
Journal of Geometry and Physics 86(2014), pp284-295.
- "Some kind of stabilities and instabilities of energies of maps between Kaehler manifolds"(with T. Taniguchi),
Lie Theory and Its Applications in Physics, Springer Proc. in Math. & Statistics 111(2014), pp567-571.
- "Characterizations of Ricci flat metrics and Lagrangian submanifolds
in terms of the variational problem"(with T. Taniguchi),
Glasgow Math. J. 57(2015), pp643-651.
- "Finite Gap Solutions For Horizontal Minimal Surfaces Of Finite Type In 5-Sphere"
(with J. Inoguchi and T. Taniguchi), 36-pages, preprint.
- "DPW method for proper affine spheres and finite gap solutions"
(with J. Inoguchi),47-pages, in preparation.